Thursday 15 December 2011

Tea'd Off

So, this morning, DD and I are having a brief back and forth about something when she suggests "are you going to drink your tea straight out of the machine"?  (We have one of those Tassimo single-cup beverage dispensers.)

Of course not.  I have to get a cup out of the cupboard.

So I get a cup, and I'm not sure what happens next, but I start the machine and the cycle is half over before I realize - I'M HOLDING THE DAMN CUP!

Thankfully there's the "overflow tray" at the bottom that catches any spill-over in case a cup is over-filled (and it's quite deep, too).  So when the cycle is over I tip the tea into my cup.

Now there's the milk cycle (with a different cartridge), and guess what happens?



Nothing interesting, because I learned my lesson.  Geez, give me some credit, will ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment