Friday 23 December 2011

Mousetrap...

To dispose of mouse after capture: dump the trap in the garbage with the mouse inside.
ALIVE???




Or you can release it by sliding the lid towards you.  Ideally far, far away, or into the dryer vent of that neighbour you hate.

I toy with the idea of setting up an arena and tossing in one mouse and one cat and seeing how long the mouse lasts...or how long the mouse can play dead hoping the cat will give up.  But building an arena that would be sporting that the mouse couldn't get out of would take more time than I have, and probably (probably) more effort than it's worth.

According to the box this trap catches up to four mice...AT ONE TIME?
A mouse would have to be pretty stupid to come along and follow his buddy straight into a trap, unless they're in a mad dash to get at that peanut butter...but for four mice to march in one after the other? Madness! Just because the trap will HOLD four mice, I doubt it will actually CATCH four mice.



Besides, if I have THAT many mice running around at one time that a trap catches four at once I'm calling the damn exterminator.  That's right, not "pest control" - "EXTERMINATOR".

I'll be back...

2 comments:

  1. I hate the way this thing puts in line breaks...I guess I edit too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much as you have been willing to share information with us. We will forever admire all you have done here because you have made my work as easy as ABC. mouse trap roller

    ReplyDelete