Monday 30 April 2012

La dee da dee da.

Yup. Still here. At the moments I am...not sleeping. Usually its the DW who sits up all night while I sack out at 8 PM, but not today. Today I am a rebel! Today I am breaking the pattern and reclaiming all those hours wasted in dreamland doing productive things!

Also, apparently, productive means posting in my much-ignored blog. Go figure.

I really would prefer sleeping, but somehow my body just isn't feeling that right now. But I bet it will be tomorrow morning. (Insert really, really long string of invective, insulting, and possibly blasphemous dialog here.)

But I've been actually working on my hobby lately! I painted a squad of little ugly green Nurgle Chaos Space Marines (if you don't know what I mean, it's possible you don't care, so don't worry too much about it). Ten whole models, fancy conversions (again, if you don't know, not worth explaining) and painted to the nines with bumps, boils, and seepage (it's a Nurgle thing). Maybe it's best that if you don't know what I'm talking about you should ignore it entirely. Note that this statement forms the end of the paragraph.

I liked them soooo much that I'm painting 7 more. I'm trying a technique that should be faster and give results that are just as good (work smarter, not harder, people!) and maybe one day I'll actually field them in a game. (Insert sarcastic laughter.)

FUCK A MOUSE IN THE KITCHEN - gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment